A Service Attendant with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today''s busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they''re on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As a Service Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) Front Office (FO) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
• Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel for events or for general accommodations
• Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area and be aware of the daily hotel event schedule
• Attend all Front Office meetings
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
• Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
• Service Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition •
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service •
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques •
- Smart and tidy, in appearance •
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude •
- Excellent communication skills in the local language •
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations •
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints •
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks •
- Previous food hygiene experience •
- Electronic ordering systems experience •
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
- Job type
- Zhenxing Qu, Dandong Shi, China
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract