A Housekeeping Team Member will ensure that all assigned housekeeping duties are executed efficiently and in line with the company policies and
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Team Member, you are responsible for provide efficient laundry services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Executive laundry duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager/ Supervisor
- Organise the "work area" to be able to execute assigned laundry tasks effectively & efficiently, to the required brand standard
- To launder all hotel linen and ensure its availability on a daily to all relevant departments, within the set required times
- To launder all Guest laundry and ensure the correct items are returned to the correct Guest rooms, and within the set required times
- Manage Guest laundry requests in a timely and efficient manner
- To launder all team member uniform on a daily basis and within the set required times
- Ensure that the correct cleaning materials are when washing at all times
- Manage master keys in his/her possession
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Team member (Laundry) serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Gaborone, Botswana
- Starting in
- As soon as possible