An Accounts Officer is responsible for ensuring positive cash flow throughout the hotel through preparing bills and invoices and collecting overdue accounts.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Officer, you will be as a critical member of the hotel Finance Team by performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Audit the daily revenue figures, supporting reports and vouchers
- Verify all revenue sources are accurately posted, and resolve any unidentified discrepancies
- Ensure that daily and monthly revenue and settlement reconciliation is prepared on a timely basis
- Review upselling incentives
- Reconcile and audit rate changes, discrepancies, corrections, voids, discounts, rebates, paid-out, house use and complimentary stays
- Audit used gift vouchers etc. and ensure accountability according to hotel standard operating procedures
- Prepares daily Accounts Receivable work, including direct bills, group bills, rooms and food & beverage charges
- Resolves inquiries related to direct bill by conducting thorough research, listening and extending assistance in order to resolve problems
- Investigate credit card charge backs, and resolve guest enquiry
- Perform control checks as mandated by Hilton''s policies and procedures and SOX requirements
- Recommend improvements to processes as required
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are we looking for?
Accounts Officer (Accounts Receivable) serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for providing great service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong work ethic with self-accountability for high quality results
- Positive attitude and perseverance in the face of challenges and/ or changing circumstances
- The ability to work independently and with high integrity
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Little India, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract