What will I be doing?
- Carry out maintenance repair work, primarily painting/decorating
- Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Ensure energy conservation initiatives are adhered to
- Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
- Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Assistant working with Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we''ll be looking for the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous maintenance experience including painting and decorating
- Relevant qualifications for the role
Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We''ll offer you opportunities for development, an industry leading training programme, competitive salary, holiday entitlement & a benefits package including deeply discounted room rates, globally discounts on all the major retailers, travel sites & much, much more...
Starting salary - £8 per hour meals on duty, uniform & benefits package
Contract - Permanent, part time (20hrs per week)
- Job type
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible