Working as partof the ER Centre of Expertise, an ER Administrator with Hilton UK and Irelandis responsible for providing a professional administrative service to the ERadvisors , field HR and Hotel Leadership Teams.
This is a greatopportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a fantastic team in acompany that is leader in the hospitality industry and to learn about EmployeeRelations and Human Resource Management from a small and experienced Team.
What will I bedoing?
- Working directlywith the ER Advisors and line managers, you will provide professionaladministrative support which is compliant with both company procedures andcurrent employment legislation
- You will providetimely and accurate support to the ER Advisors – from point of contact to caseclosure
- Working to aservice level agreement, you will support HR and our Leadership Teams byproviding efficient and professional administrative services to those requiringER support.
- You will supportthe ER Centre of Expertise to deliver a best in class ER service, and one whichdemonstrates clear value to all our stakeholders
- You will ensurethat all ER related documents are collated and uploaded to our People Platform
- You will providequarterly analysis of the case information as tracked by each Advisor and willsupport the Operations Manager with ad hoc requests for data.
- You will ensurethat our key Leadership resources are up to date and accessible to all newLeaders via our SharePoint site
- All ER teammembers are expected to ensure governance, compliance and best practice in allaspects of their work and to promote a culture of engagement and fair treatmentfor all employees at all times.
- Ensure that allrequests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement(SLA).
- Carry outroutine administration tasks e.g. letter writing, uploading, data collection,ad hoc rqeuests etc
What are we looking for?
The work environment is fast paced and results oriented and we all work together to achieve individual and team goals. The job requires strong initiative and self-direction, a sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for success.
To be successful in this this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An interest in current UK employment legislation and case law
- Ability to interpret and advise on company procedures
- A desire to do the ''right thing''
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good working level of proficiency and confidence in using Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage own priorities in order to meet service level agreements
- Evidence of attending discipline and fair treatment meetings
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work under pressure and retain a clear view within a demanding environment
- Evidence of SharePoint and Webex proficiency
- A sound knowledge of people policies and procedures
- The ability to judge when to escalate a situation - confer with other stakeholders
- Good knowledge of the organisational structure of Hilton, the Owners and understand how the activities of the role impact on other HR Centres and the hotels
- Previous experience in an ER Administrative role
- Previous hospitality experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton , which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels , plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton will conduct this check during the employment process.
- Job type
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible