The Learning & Talent Development Administrator with Hilton isresponsible for providing learning and talent development administrativesupport for hotels in UK & Ireland resulting in performance improvement onleadership capability and training delivery support.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a desire to build a careerin Learning & Talent Development to join the team supporting our nationalapproach to learning and talent development within Hilton in the UK &Ireland .
What will I be doing?
Our Learning & Talent Development Administrator will be responsiblefor providing learning and talent development administrative support for ourfield based Coaches across the UK & Ireland and virtual support to managersacross the hotels. Key activities will include:
- Administer Hilton University
- Support Learning and Talent Development Coaches with activities planning
- Compiling and maintaining training records via Hilton University
- Billing and cross charging of training courses and meetings.
- Managing a variety of departmental administration including but not limited to
assisting with emails and invoicing.
- Ensuring coaches have all necessary collateral/equipment available for any sessions being run.
- Creating and collating evaluations.
- Co-ordinating venue booking for training courses, negotiating rates, signing contracts.
What are we looking for?
The work environment is fast paced, creative and results oriented and weall work together to achieve individual and team goals. The job requiresstrong self-management and self-direction, a sincere appreciation for peopleand how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for our success.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude,behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Innovative – willing to share ideas.
- Good relationship builder.
- Strong customer and delivery focus.
- Able to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- A positive attitude and passion for providing exceptional guest service.
- Evidence of standard and quality focussed approach to their work.
- High levels of enthusiasm, motivation and self-confidence.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate thefollowing capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience using Hilton University or a similar On-line Learning Management System
- Handling queries over email and/or phone.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holidayentitlement.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefitsthat you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide,which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discountson products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
- Job type
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible