An Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary is responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience while providing secretarial support, managing the mail, and carrying out filing.
What will I be doing?
As an Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary, you will be responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary will also be required to provide secretarial support, manage mail, and carry out all filing. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
What are we looking for?
An Administrative Assistant / Executive Secretary serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Hangzhou, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible