What we offer:
* Great opportunity for an individual as a last step before becoming General Manager
* Competitive Compensation
* Variety of recognition opportunities
* Full benefit package including performance incentives
* We are committed to provide a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment
* A charismatic team with the drive for delivering extraordinary service
* Free staff parking
* The city of Dusseldorf with a great quality of life
* Direct Manager of all operational department heads (Executive Chef, F&B Manager, Front Office Manager, Executive Housekeeper, Chief Engineer) and full responsibility of those departments.
* Accountability to ensure a smooth hotel operation in close cooperation with the General Manager as well as the Director of Revenue Management, Director of Sales, Director of Finance and Human Resources Manager.
* Support the general management to optimally manage to the benefit of the hotel, the owners, the hotel team and all stakeholders (including partner companies in Housekeeping and Stewarding)
* Directs and oversees all activities in the hotel, i.e. operational, administrative and in regards to strategical planning and project management (e.g. refurbishments, introduction of new brand standards, implementation of promotional activities, health & safety issues, etc.)
* Drives a healthy safe environment and ensures compliance with both, brand and local H&S code
* Ensuring that hotel is compliant to all Hilton Brand Standards, corporate identity and other legal regulations (e.g. safety and security, working hours act, data protection, etc.)
* Takes ownership for quality management within the hotel
* Utilize all quality and guest feedback data and develops and promotes a true customer service culture within all areas of the hotel
* Actively interacts with customers front of house and gleans first hand feedback
* Giving our guests a warm welcome and enjoys hosting with passion for the hotel industry
* Implementing a robust selection and recruitment procedure
* Developing and motivating all teams with charisma, people skills standards driven, sales generation focused and customer service minded
* Prepare regular statistics, analysis and reports in regards to performance of the hotel and present to owners in monthly business review meetings in cooperation with General Manager as well as department heads of Finance and Business Development
* Actively controls all operational costs
* Continually monitors product for improvements and prepares business case for investment
* Participation in yearly budgeting process, mainly for operational departments in regards to revenue and cost
* Ensure all outlets comply with all local hygiene and employment legal codes
* Regular Duty Manager shifts on weekends
* Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
* Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
* Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
* Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
* Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
* Ability to work under pressure and high flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
* Accountable and resilient
* At least good German and English language skills are necessary
* Commitment to deliver a high level of customer service
* Hands-on management approach with active involvement in daily business
* Structured and well-organized way of working
* Outstanding communication and people skills
* Knowledge of industry''s legal rules and guidelines
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel''s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton.
We are searching an individual with the desire and ability of being in charge of a 375 room business hotel with a conference and banqueting space including a 1.000sqm ballroom. With direct responsibility for all operational departments including Food & Beverage, Rooms Division, Engineering and Housekeeping as well as involvement in all other areas of the hotels in order to being able to replace the General Manager in every situation.
This includes cost and budget control of entire hotel operations and being answerable to the owners for all operational and commercial questions, costs as well as income.
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton.
- Job type
- Stadtbezirk 1, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible