An extra Commis de Cuisine will support the Chef and his kitchen brigade to deliver great food and ensure food production meets the highest standards.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As an Extra Commis de Cuisine, you are an integral part of the delivery of great food to all Guests across our food outlets. An Extra Commis de Cuisine supports the senior Chef on a day-to-day basis by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistent food production that meets the high quality brand standards expected by the Company
- Ensure food production and delivery is done in a timely manner
- Avoid wastage in food production
- Provide support to the kitchen brigade
An Extra Commis de Cuisine serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
- Previous experience as a Commis de Cuisine or Chef Apprentice
- A working understanding of food safety principles
- Ability to work with a Team
- A passion to learn and a drive to succeed