About the job
Internship opportunities as F&B service and bar interns are available at Hilton's 4-star resort in Phuket! The program will provide participants with hands-on working experience in an international-scale resort, all while engaging in unforgettable cultural exchanges amidst Thailand's vibrant country. Take the first step by sending your resume today!
● Host: A 4-Star Resort by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
● Destination: Phuket, Thailand
● Department: Food & Beverage
● Program: Hospitality & Business Internship
● Duration: 6 months
● Intake: Immediate
F&B SERVICE - RESPONSIBILITIES
● Greet customers and answer their questions about menu items
● Take food or drink orders from customers
● Relay customers’ orders to other kitchen staff
● Serve food and drinks to customers at a counter, at a stand, or in a hotel room
● Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, or serving counters
● Replenish and stock service stations, cabinets, and tables
● Set tables or prepare food trays for new customers
BAR - RESPONSIBILITIES
● Prepare beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
● Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks
● Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
● Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
● Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
● Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
● Comply with all food and beverage regulations
● Provided accommodation option
● Lodging benefits (i.e. meals, transportation, uniform, laundry)
● Visa sponsorship
● Monthly allowance
● Arrival support (airport pick-up, housing arrangement)
● Recruitment opportunity by the host
● An unforgettable educational travel experience!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we will only get back to eligible applicants based on the pre-screening of applications.