A Food and Beverage Auditor will edit and audit Food and Beverage reports by collecting necessary information from Food and Beverage outlets and recommending improvements as required.
What will I be doing?
As Food and Beverage Auditor, you will edit and audit Food and Beverage reports by collecting necessary information from Food and Beverage outlets and recommending improvements as required. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Edit daily Food and Beverage reports, accurately reconciling all activities
- Deliver accurate audit reports to the Finance Manager
- Follow up on any queries or missing checks with the Food and Beverage outlet Supervisors
- Compare Food and Beverage revenues with computer system reports
- Work with the Food and Beverage outlet teams on continuous improvement of the transaction processes
- Carry out spot checks with the Food and Beverage outlets and investigate accordingly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Auditor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel / leisure / retail sector
- Possesss strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tambon Hua Hin, Thailand
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible