What will I be doing?
As an Executive Lounge Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Executive Lounge Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage offerings and the property. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Team Members serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a VIP Guest
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Guest relations experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Proven ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Starting in
- As soon as possible