An Accounts Receivable Executive will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable Executive, you will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Credit Team to ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
- Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Receivable Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience within a Credit Control department
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hawa Sadak, Jaipur, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible