Hilton La Jolla TorreyPines is searching for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team ofprofessionals.
Primary shift is AM / First Shift but ability to work secondand third shifts is required to fill in when needed. Must be able to workholidays and weekends. (Schedule issubject to change based on business needs).
- First Shift (7:00am - 3pm)
SecondShift (3:00pm – 11:30pm)
ThirdShift (11:00pm - 7am)
Thisposition starts at 16.00 per/hr plus youwill enjoy a full benefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, PaidTime Off, 401K (Match), Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family TravelDiscounts, complementary team member lunches, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hiltonhas been recognized as the #1 BestCompany to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Placeto Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year ofrecognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company toreach the #1 ranking in the list''s 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read theinformation below, and submit your application!
As an Engineer, you would beresponsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of thefacility in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest serviceand financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Engineering, Maintenance, Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Property Operations, Full Time, General Maintenance, Customer Service, Labor, Property Maintenance, Hilton, La Jolla, California)
- Job type
- La Jolla, San Diego, CA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract