For the third consecutive year, Hilton has been named as one of the World''s Best Work Places recognized by Great Place to Work®. Join a team that promotes an amazing culture, has outstanding benefits, travel perks ( much more!), and truly makes it a great place to develop your career in the hospitality industry.
*Starting rate of pay is $14.25/hour, with an increase after 90 days to $14.75 based on performance*
As Night Auditor/Guest Service Agent, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers'' work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Follows and completes the Night Audit checklist which list procedures to complete for a smooth transition into a new day. The checklist is changed and updated periodically.
- During third shift, greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service.
- Checks guests out of the hotel.
- Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in the hotel. Upgrades guests, and promotes hotel services and amenities.
- Completes the registration process, codes electronic keys, and makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs.
- Promotes and administers Marketing Programs for arriving guests.
- Ensures guest knows location of room, and arranges for team member to accompany guest to room. Provides welcome packet containing room keys, tokens of our appreciation, gifts, etc. to guest.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- La Jolla, San Diego, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract