A Bar Boy is responsible to assist the Bartenders, Waiters and Waitresses in the serving and clearing of food and beverage orders, providing the highest degree of guest satisfaction and maintaining work stations and Food and Beverage outlets in order. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Boy, you will be responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Bar Boy will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
- Efficiently completes opening, closing and other side duties
- Maintains all equipment in a clean and polished fashion as required
- Ensures that required chemicals for duty are requisitioned and available for usage
- Ensures that bars are sanitized and spotless before completion of duties
- Replenishes bar supplies such as liquor, fruit, ice and dishes
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Bar Boy serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Callao Region, Peru
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible