Looking to join an award winning in-house recruitment team as a Culinary Recruitment Consultant in our London office based at the Hilton London Kensington and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We are 20 Recruitment Specialists, supporting all Hilton hotels across the UK and Ireland with centralised offices in London and Glasgow. Awarded in 2017 the In-House Recruitment Team by Caterer.com People Awards and Best Recruitment Initiative by Springboard, this is not just a job – we offer you an opportunity to work in a team of champions with a real family feeling built on positivity, trust and fun.
Why join us as a Culinary Recruitment Consultant
• It''s your world– Your next role could be a Senior Recruitment Consultant, Assistant Recruitment Manager or working in our Corporate Office in Watford or any other Recruitment Operations Centre across the world
• Personal Development programmes through Hilton University
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Fun activities throughout the year
What will I be doing?
We believe in searching for the best possible talent, creating a great experience for our candidates, whilst providing a fantastic recruitment service to all our Hiring Managers.
The work is varied from shortlisting to interviewing candidates to pro-actively sourcing applicants for various Hilton properties across the country. You will also attend recruitment fairs and work in close partnership with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry and Hilton as a preferred choice of employer.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter with culinary focus currently working for a recruitment agency, looking to move into in-house recruitment.
What are we looking for?
• A passion for people and recruitment
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with stakeholders
• Someone who enjoys working as part of a team with a positive attitude
• Can demonstrate creativity and think outside-the-box
• Highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Outstanding administration and organisational skills
• Desirable is experience in culinary recruitment or kitchen operations
• Desirable is experience with Taleo or a similar ATS
To apply for this role
• We are looking for a start date for this position mid-July and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for a competency based interview
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible