Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Guest Relations Manager?
• It''s your world– Your next role could be as an Assistant Front Office Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice
or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for
up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the
overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity;
choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
- Previous managerial experience in a customer service function
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer service function or a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible for the successful candidate to start on 1st of May for a 1 year Maternity Cover. We aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible