Hilton London Metropole is one of the biggest hotels in Europe, with over 1000 guest rooms, 42 meeting rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Fiamma Restaurant offers breakfast service and dinner a la carte service with an Italian/Mediterranean menu.
Our vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to share this vision and our passion for delivering excellent customer service and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Our commitment to you:
At Hilton London Metropole we will help you turn your dreams into tangible goals, by offering you:
- Incredible learning and career progression opportunities
- Cross-exposure across our restaurant, banqueting and pastry Kitchens with the opportunity to improve your skill sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the leading hospitality companies in the world; Hilton Hotels
Fantastic benefits, such as, the GO Hilton Programme, which will give you access to discounted rates on stays in Hilton Hotels worldwide
Being hired as a Commis Chef within our Fiamma Kitchen is your first step towards becoming the successful Chef you want to be. You will be allocated to different sections of the kitchen to gain experience with different styles and techniques of cooking.
Your duties will include:
- Support Demi Chefs and Chefs de Partie to prepare and marinate meats and vegetables for service
Arrange the rotation of stock so that we adhere to our company health and safety standardsCommis Chefs are trained on duty but we also have different Hilton training courses that you are expected to complete.Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Be positive and eager to learn
- Have the desire and drive to succeed in a culinary/hospitality career
- Be a good team worker
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Apprentice Chef is desired
- NVQs in Culinary Arts (helpful, but not necessary)
- Good at multi-tasking and working in an environment with rigorous standards
Share the Hilton Values
How would my shifts look like?
Early Shift: 5am to 1pm
Middle Shift: 9am to 4pm
Late Shift: 4pm to 11pm
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration