Hilton Meetings Sales Manager will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions as well as supporting the department Team Leader in ensuring highest productivity of the team
What will I be doing?
As Hilton Meetings Sales Manager, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Hilton Meetings Sales Manager will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Hilton Meetings Sales Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Proactively identifies new opportunities to drive repeat/new business from customers
- Strive to convert every piece of business in line with the hotel strategy
- Motivate the team to convert the right pieces of business in order to exceed targets in line with the hotel strategy
- To fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times
- Versatile and positive in developing and managing customer relationships with a high standard of communication
- Adopt a ‘Sales'' attitude.
- Accountability for achieving GC&E revenue targets through a deep understanding of the product and by increasing conversion at the highest possible rate
- To comply with all systems including Delphi FDC, IDEAS, Meeting Broker procedures and GC&E best practice as laid down by Hilton Worldwide.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, and Hilton Worldwide''s operating policies, processes and systems.
- Department Quality check reporting as per brand standards
- To be actively involved in preparation and participation in all relevant business activities and meetings and ensure actions are followed up
- Promoting Hilton Worldwide Values as the foundation of the organisations culture.
- Be a ‘Brand Ambassador'' of Hilton Worldwide by leading by example
- Maintain excellent team spirit by supporting and encouraging all Team members
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible