Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Switchboard?
• It''s your world –Your next role could be as a Front Office Shift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Receptionists, Shift Leaders and Managers.
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Upselling incentives
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
As a Receptionist you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from Monday to Friday (sporadic weekends) from 3pm until 11pm.
What are we looking for?
Switchboard Telephonists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible