Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Bartender?
• It''syour world– Your next role could be as aFood and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a differentdepartment like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 differentcountries
• PersonalDevelopment programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
• 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
• Servicecharge and tips
What will I bedoing?
• Youmight work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant,Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
• Youwill be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guestsalike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcomeguests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating greatcustomer service
As a Bartender you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always,weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar andConference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Mayfair, London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible