Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Front Office Supervisor?
• It''s your world– Your next role could be as an Assistant Front Office Manager or Guest Relations Manager, or why not move into a different department like Food & Beverage, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
• Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
• Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
• Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
• Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
• Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
• Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
• Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
• Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
• Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
• Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
• Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
• Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
• Follow company brand standards
• Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible