As a Gym Attendant/Fitness Instructor, you''ll be part of a totally engaged team responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments, delivering exceptional Guest and Member experiences. You''ll be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?
A Gym Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Qualification in Fitness Instruction or related
- NPLQ or Pool Responder qualification (preferable)
- First Aid (preferable)
- Pool Plant Experience
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels service
- High standard of cleanliness
- Previous gym experience
- Impeccable grooming standards
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams ''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £7.70/£8.31 dependant on age Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview.
- Job type
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract