A Finance Officer - Cost Control will review the daily intake of good and other products and manage the quality and quantities of orders to ensure the highest level of profitability for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Officer - Cost Control, you will review the daily intake of good and other products and manage the quality and quantities of orders to ensure the highest level of profitability for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received
- Help control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control
- Alert Cost Controller of slow moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Assistant Financial Controller and/or General Manager.
What are we looking for?
A Finance Officer - Cost Control serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume control function within a hotel environment
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Excellence in accuracy and attention to detail
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pasay, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible