A Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, driving key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Develop, proactively manage and implement the annual marketing plan to include ecommerce and brand marketing within budget guidelines
• Responsible for measuring the success of all marketing activities, promotions and campaigns
• Manage the roll out of marketing initiatives to support the hotel in meeting its revenue targets
• Oversee the execution of all promotional activities across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness
• Always be the brand champion ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all marketing activities
• Develop and manage all social media activity to enhance interaction with customers on these sites using relevant tools and techniques
• Ensure full brand compliance across all marketing initiatives
• Lead effective content management across all available channels, including hotel website, OTAs and social media
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all internal and external requests
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- College degree in Business, Marketing or Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years'' experience in the same role in the hospitality sector
- Manage and develop hotel''s exposure on brand .com and key websites including but not limited to content imagery and SEO.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English. Developed proficiency of native language dependant on location of role.
- Communicate key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management, project and time management
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to include strong leadership, cultural sensitivity
- Professional approach, clean and well-groomed at all times
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills,
- Honesty, integrity and a passion for hard work
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Able to speak further key business languages
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Marsa Alam, Egypt
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible