A Marketing Manager, is responsible for the overall advertising and public relations of the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and Public Relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and Public Relations plans
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Make the owners'' newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centro, Ciudad de México, Mexico
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible