As Executive Chef (m/f/d) at Hilton Munich Airport, you will be an important part of the management team and head of our entire kitchen team.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are responsible for the culinary orientation of our new restaurant concept "Mountain Hub". This includes the culinary concepts for the all-day dining restaurant, the bar, the banquet area as well as Room Service and our new restaurant "Mountain Hub Gourmet".
- You are very familiar with the work in all positions of a modern hotel kitchen and know how to lead and develop your international team in a motivating way.
- You will lead our 35-person kitchen team, including six-monthly staff appraisals, regular communication and further training, and support the HR team in job interviews.
- Ensure that the high standards that guests expect from Hilton can be met and further improved at all times, always taking into account the HACCP guidelines.
- You have an eye for figures and always have food cost, turnover and cost of goods in mind and the continuous reduction of food waste is a central concern for you
What we expect from you
- You have successfully completed your training as a chef and have several years of professional experience as a chef in the upscale hotel business.
- In addition, a trainers license for German apprentices would be great
- You are creative and like to go new ways
- You know how to express yourself in English and German
What you can expect from us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication at all levels
- Regular feedback, so you always know where you stand
- Promoting teamwork and cohesion among employees
- Access to the Hilton University with thousands of free learning opportunities
- Regular internal training offers
- Payment in line with industry standards in accordance with collective bargaining agreement
- Free employee parking space in the immediate vicinity of the hotel as well as a general
- Travel cost support or extremely favourable special conditions for MVV users
- Holiday entitlement according to collective agreement
- Work clothes are provided and cleaned
- Worldwide overnight accommodations in Hilton Hotels at very attractive employee rates
- Extensive welcome program and introduction to the company
- Good food at low cost in the in-house team restaurant
- A job in the world''s leading hotel group with excellent career prospects
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract