A Storekeeper will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company''s purchasing and procurement standards.
What will I be doing?
As Storekeeper, you will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to Hilton''s purchasing and procurement standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact / storage area
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods
- Identify slow moving items to avoid over purchasing
- Place orders through online procurement system
- Maintain exclusive control over central stores of the hotel with respect to issue releases, control over deliveries and hotel stock counts
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items
- Assist and support Team Members, Managers and the wider Food and Beverage Department in a team environment
- Offer excellent customer service to customers and Guests
What are we looking for?
A Storekeeper serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility
- Relevant degree, in Management/Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible