Hilton Munich Park -Modern Elegance in the Englischen Garden
The HILTONMUNICH PARK is a luxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, abanquet capacity of up to 2,700 people, the People''s Bar & Lounge and theTivoli Restaurant. In addition, our service area includes an executive floorwith an executive lounge, 24-hour room service and a spa & wellness area.With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfectenvironment for conferences, meetings and private events.
If you are interested in working in a special internationalhotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to be encouraged and encourageothers, would like to have fun at work and think success-orientated, we wouldlike you to apply.
We are currently looking to fill the position of:
Whatwill I be doing?
- Managingall Banquets/Events
- Maintainexceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluateguest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Proposeideas to build the range and quality of C&B
- Optimisesales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintaingood communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with externalcustomers and suppliers
- Ensurestaffing levels meet business demands
- Ensuretraining is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensurecommunication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Managestaff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit,manage, train and develop the Banquet team
- Complywith hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What arewe looking for?
Tosuccessfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours,skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference & Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Resilient, independent, organized and flexible worker
- Motivational skills and ability to drive and lead change processes
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
- C&E Operations experience in a managerial position in Hotel/Events Centre
It wouldbe advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the followingcapabilities and distinctions:
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What can I expect to receive from Hilton?
- Avaried and demanding work environment in a success-oriented team, in which youare encouraged and challenged and you can constantly evolve
- All the benefits and career possibilities of a growing international hotel chain
- Regulated periods of service, connected days free, voluntary extra income of 12 Euro (net) per hour for additional hours performed outside of agreement.
- Regular internal and external training possibilities
- Cheapnights at Hilton Hotels worldwide and 50% discount on all F&B services
- Christmas and vacation bonus, according to tariff agreement
- Employer-funded pension
- Contribution to capital gains from one year of employment
- Free meals & coffee in our Team Member Restaurant
We arelooking forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail, includingyour salary expectations and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!
Weare HILTON – We are HOSPITALITY!
- Job type
- Schwabing-Freimann, München, Germany
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration