A Management Trainee will learn from a management perspective all aspects of general hotel operations and skills needed to assume a management position. The Trainee will participate in a general hotel rotation throughout all departments and finish with a discipline specialization.
What will I be doing?
A Management Trainee with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. A Management Trainee will be part of an 18-month program.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be regionally mobile
- Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
- English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung, bevorzugt per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org mit Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittsdatums.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Schwabing-Freimann, München, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible