The HILTON MUNICH PARK is aluxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, a banquet capacity of up to2,700 people, the People''s Bar & Lounge and the Tivoli Restaurant.
Weare looking for a Personal Assistant / Executive Secretary to the GeneralManager, who is also overseeing the Hilton Munich Park, Hilton Munich City, HiltonNuremberg, Hilton Cologne and Hilton Bonn
If you are interested in workingin a special international hotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to beencouraged and encourage other, are a strong individual also in your team,would like to have fun in your work, think success-oriented and possesspersonality, we would like you to apply.
WHATARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A young and dynamic person withan impeccable passion for hospitality, as the Personal Assistant to the GeneralManager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests andworking with other Team Members. Experience in the hospitality industry isrequired with a good understanding of hotel operations, practices andprocedures.
You also need to:
- haveexcellent verbal and written communication skills (both German and English)
- haveexcellent human-relation skills and work with discretion and confidentiality
- havethe ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- haveconfidence, with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strictdeadlines
- bewell organised, work independently and execute administrative tasks efficiently
- beproficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Social Media platforms
WHATWILL I BE DOING?
A General Manager Secretary isresponsible for maintaining an efficient and effective Executive Office via thedistribution of internal and external mail, correspondence and an up-to-dateregistry system.
The General Manager Secretary willwork as Personal Assistant to out General Manager (50% of the time) and also beresponsible for hotel administration (50% of the time). The successfulcandidate will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Diarymanagement (coordination of meetings, appointments etc. (Celebrating success,birthday lunches)
- Coordinationof hotel meetings dates, cluster and area engagement
- Preparationfor coordination of meeting agenda – department / hotel preparation
- Bi-monthlyreport coordination
- Flightarrangements (booking for all hotel team members)
- Guestfeedback system and correspondence
- Chasingcertificate and coordinate warranty / equipment servicing
- Coordinatingengineering purchasing requests
- PurchaseOrder handling
- Criticalreview of engineering offers received
- Co-ordinationof various companies on need base with operations
- Ad-hocprojects based on business need
As a Hilton team member you canexpect to receive:
- Achallenging and varied job in one of the most famous hotel groups in the world
- Allthe benefits and career possibilities of a growing international hotel chain
- Regularinternal and external training possibilities
- Greattravel benefits in any of our hotels worldwide
- Christmasand vacation bonus, according to tariff agreement
- Anextensive welcome package and introduction to the company
- Freemeals & coffee in our Team Member Restaurant
Interested in joining our team?
Then send your application, preferably by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!
We are HILTON – We areHOSPITALITY!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Schwabing-Freimann, München, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible