The Club Receptionist is responsible for the major control site of the operation: The Health Club Front Desk. Everyone entering the facility is registered at the front desk, and all revenue transactions occur at the front desk.
What will I be doing?
Register local members and their guests, provide locker keys, provide court assignments, and coordinate massage and all other services. Collect or charge fees as needed.
- Responsible for House bank, and employees must be able to complete basic cash transactions, reconciling the bank at the end of the day.
- Provide membership information to prospective members, and complete the application process for new members joining.
- Register all hotel guests, provide information on club services and fees, and handle all revenue transactions.
- Demonstrate weight equipment to guests when necessary.
- Front Desk receptionists are required to stand throughout the duration of their shift.
- Very heavy emphasis on a professional image - Conservative sports attire.
- Good grooming - hair/nails, make–up, facial hair. Excellent personal hygiene - freshly showered, fresh breath.
- Very heavy emphasis on good communication, having a smile and a warm tone of voice.
- Cleaning is a team effort in the Health Club operation, and Receptionists may be asked to assist with general club maintenance, which includes cleaning the locker rooms, to include: toilets, showers, vanities, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible