Transport and clean cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide cooks, buspersons, and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests'' dining experience. Replenish food on hot and cold buffets. Restock all dishes and utensils as they are cleaned. Clean physical surroundings.
What will I be doing?
- Prepares foods, such as fruit, juices, cereals, bread, hot foods, etc. Replenish food on hot/cold buffets. Replenish ice and maintain time/temperature standards. Clean and inspect tables. Wash dishes and other cooking utensils. Restocks all clean glasses, silverware, and plates.
- Restocks outlet with appropriate inventory. Breaks down buffet, cleans all serving vessels, replace and set for next day''s business.
- Works with cooks to maintain adequate supply of food based upon consumption.
- Performs general cleaning in order to stay in compliance with the Health Department.
- Removes trash from all containers in outlet, taking it to the dumpster located on the loading dock.
- Put away food stock and dry goods in their proper location.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible