A Recruitment Officer is responsible for whole hiring process for recruiting new-graduates, mid-careers including non-Japanese candidates.
What will I be doing?
As a Recruitment Officer, you are responsible for whole hiring process for recruiting new-graduates, mid-careers including non-Japanese candidatese. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Confirm needs with each department and work on recruiting with our recruitment management system Taleo
- Choose other media if necessary and post recruitment ads
- Make effective recruitment cooperating with temporary staffing companies and recruiting companies
- Ensure working persmission requirements are met for non-Japanese candidate.
- Contact with candidates, setting and conducting interviews both in Japanese and English
- Prepare necessary documents (including PowerPoint presentation) for Recruitment Fairs and Company Information Sessions and participate therein
- Always keep up to date with the latest information related to employment and labour law (including foreigners employment)
What are we looking for?
Recruitment Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have interests in HR and/or general affairs relations (experienced preferred)
- High management and Communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- IT Proficiency in MS Office programs, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (interviews, e-mails, phone calls)
- Japanese proficiency in business both verbally (Keigo) and written
- Obtains driver''s license. Car commuter is preferred
Company treatments and benefits
• Treatment will be determined by experience
• Residence accommodation is available. Dorm fees vary depending on the room.
• Free meals up to twice available within working hours
• Self-car commute available (commutation allowance)
• Employee accommodation discount system in Hilton sister hotels
• Niseko Village Free Ski Pass and golf rounds discount available
• Various original Hilton training programs available (eg English, leadership, intercultural, hygiene etc.)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Niseko, Japan
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible