Hilton Northampton is both a business and family-friendly hotel, with a huge emphasis on experience & service. With a range of guest rooms & suites to choose from, we pride ourselves on ensuring our guests feel cared for, valued & respected.
What will I be doing?
As our Rooms Division Manager, you''ll be responsible for all Rooms Division operations, ensuring we continue to deliver exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. In this role, you will look after our Reception Manager, manage our relationship with our outsourced Housekeeping supplier & oversee our in-house maintenance. More of the specifics of the role include performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Focus on our Quality Assurance scores
- Monitoring & evaluating Guest satisfaction levels with a clear focus on overall experience, arrival & departure, our ''Make it Right'' pledge to our guests & problem resolution
- Operate within departmental budgets, maximising revenue & profitability of the rooms side of the business.
- Setting & maintaining strategic departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitoring standards and performance of the Room Division Team with an emphasis on team culture, training and being a ''Great Place to Work''
- Building & fostering excellent communication and work relationships in the hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Support & lead with recruiting, managing, training and developing the teams
- Build on our succession planning within the hotel and company
- Be responsible for hotel security, safety, fire regulations and all related health and safety legislation
- Champion our Hilton Honors loyalty programme
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence
What are we looking for?
A Rooms Division Manager who will take great pride in this role at Hilton Northampton, who will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members & be an integral part of the success of the hotel.
To successfully fill this role, we''re looking for a really motivated individual who has the attitude, skills, and values that follow..
- Rooms Management/Front Office Management experience in the hotel sector
- Competence in Health & Safety in the workplace
- Impeccable leadership skills, the ability to inspire & to manage and motivate the team
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Business led, financial acumen
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Warmth of personality
- Natural ability to respond to a range of different work situations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams ''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £30k per annum targeted, performance related management bonus scheme of up to 20% & our extensive Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- Northampton, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract