Hilton Oakland Airport is in search of a Full-Time Bellperson/Shuttle Driver to join our Guest Services team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 33rd Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work any shift.
- Shifts start as early as 4:00 AM and as late as 9:00 PM.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and overnight shifts.
- Competitive hourly pay rate plus tips and great benefits!
- We are looking for someone with a valid California Driver''s License.
- Past driving and hotel experience is preferred but not required.
Come and be a part of a great team at the Hilton Oakland Airport!
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson/Shuttle Driver, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests, driving guests to and from the airport and various locations in the property designated vehicles in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Drive property designated vehicles safely to and from the airport and other designated locations.
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations.
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage.
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines.
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment.
- Must be able to obtain Class-B Driver''s License within a designated time frame.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, working various shifts including weekends and holidays.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Oakland, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible