Responsible for the overall set-up and clean-up of banquet functions. Assists with setting-up tables and chairs to meet the function specifications. Cleans meeting space including washing meeting room walls at beginning of events. Vacuums, sweeps, mops, polishes, wipes other areas clean before during and after events. Trains, supervises, schedules and assists in evaluating staff.
What will I be doing?
- Supervises Housemen to ensure consistency throughout the set up and break down.
- Assists with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions.
- Assists with set up and clean up.
- Greets clients in charge and responds to requests.
- Speaks at roll call meetings prior to events to inform staff about event particulars and expectations.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Downtown, Omaha, NE, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible