Sunny Orlando destination hotel is seeking a talented cook to train as a chef through restaurants, banquets, and pastry at this Florida Hilton! Advance your culinary career today!
Cooks are provided with a uniform however they will need to provide slip resistant shoes. No personal time off or vacation time will be accrued during program. Candidates would need to fly into Airport MCO and then take a Taxi, Uber, Lyft or Mears to the property. Hotel will reimburse the cost of the transportation from the airport to the property.
Hotel will reimburse the cost candidate's flight. A receipt will be required. The property will provide up to 14 days of complimentary room and tax on property. Candidates are encouraged to use the Public transit system: Lynx/I-Ride Trolley along International Drive which is where the hotel is located.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Amazing Califronia Patisserie is seeking a Pastry Chef to train with themSanta Barbara, CA, United States
- Pastry Demi Chef position offered at this California Patisserie!Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Become a FB supervisor in this downtown DC hotel!District of Columbia, United States
- Grow into a Supervisor and get the experience of the DC lifestyle!Maryland, United States
- Restaurant in Napa seeking a talented cook who wants to learn!Calistoga, CA, United States