The Hilton Dallas Park Cities is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their amazing team!
4 Years Hotel Sales Experience
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Sales Manager for the Hilton Dallas Park Cities, you would be responsible for representing the hotels services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Handing Financial, Medical, Manufacturing, Insurance, F & B, Accounting, Engineering, Airlines, and Pharmaceutical Markets for 10 Rooms.
- Travel primarily outside the hotel to initiate new sales, solicit leads, hold conferences and make sales proposals and presentations
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Determine rates and negotiate contracts
- Develop sales strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Park Cities, Dallas, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible