A Public Area Attendant will support the Public Area Team to maintain all public areas which may require deep cleaning, repairs, and Guest interaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you are responsible for the proper working conditions of the entire hotel including Guest rooms, public areas, food and beverage outlets, sports facilities, back-of-house areas, and Team Member facilities. Specifically, a Public Area Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean all public areas to the standards required
- Report any damaged or missing items to the Public Area Supervisor
- Complete deep cleaning projects, as required
- Answer any Guest inquiries, politely and efficiently
- Maintain equipment and work areas, including key security
What are we looking for?
A Public Area Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service with attention to detail
- A smart and tidy appearance
- A positive attitude and good communication skills when interacting with Guests
- A passion for being on a winning team
- Strong work ethic
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Housekeeping experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Nong Prue, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible