A Guest Relations Team Member engages with our VIP Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. Team is always prepared to respond to VIP Guest requests
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Relations Team Member, you will serve on the Food & Beverage Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Relations Team Member truly influences the first impressions of our VIP Guests and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process of VIP Guests, including serving as an escort to the Executive Lounge and VIP Guest room
- Ensure all VIP guest receive the highest quality standards
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on VIP Guest requirements
- Maintain the inventory of Guest amenities
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Team Members serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a VIP Guest
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Guest relations experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Proven ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Tambon Karon, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration