Bartenders are responsible for preparing and serving beverages and creating exceptional customer experiences.
· Do you love seeing customers enjoy a drink you’ve recommended?
· Are you a supportive and inclusive team member?
· Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this role is made for you!
As a Bartender, you will:
1. Exceptional Customer Experiences
· Welcome customers to build relationships and create a great first impression
· Know your menus in detail, so you can advise customers and make beverage recommendations when you take their orders
· Treat food allergies and dietary requirements with absolute seriousness
· Prepare and serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and garnishes, following the bar’s standard recipes
· Work closely with the service team so that all orders are correct and delivered on time, helping with table service if needed.
· Check that customers’ experiences meet their expectations, and take action to improve service and resolve complaints quickly, with support from your Supervisor when needed
· Recognize regular customers and their preferences to provide personalized customer experiences
2. Great Working Environment
· Work with the rest of the team to make sure operations run smoothly, contributing to a supportive, inclusive and motivational working environment for all Team Members.
3. Day-To-Day Essentials
· Make sure that you strictly comply with all regulations and standards, including health, safety and hygiene.
· Set up your section for service, and make sure that equipment, guest areas and work areas are clean and tidy throughout the shift.
· Make sure that you record all transactions in the POS system accurately at the time of order, that billing is accurate and that cash handling complies with hotel guidelines.
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
· Give feedback and suggestions to the Bar leadership team to improve customer and team member experiences.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for someone passionate about beverages & mixology. Previous experience as a Bartender is required.
To be successful in this position you will have:
· Customer focus, maintaining the highest standards of authentic service to create memorable guest experiences every time.
· Excellent communication skills to create connections with diverse customers and share information clearly
· High attention to detail, to get orders right every time
· Great teamwork and a positive attitude
· Flexibility and adaptability, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
· Fluent in speaking and writing English
A good knowledge of POS systems would be an advantage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Meals on duty, service charge and stylish uniforms
· Access to personal development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University
· Worldwide career opportunities
· Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
· Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
· A workplace to be proud of
· Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
USEFUL TO KNOW: This position is full-time and will require working weekend and/or evening shifts.
Position requirements also include being able to stand throughout the shift and the ability to lift and carry moderate weights.
Salary + tips + incentive - based on your skills
Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner available at the hotel, GO HILTON travelling program eligibility during the internship, University of Hilton access for your development. Great team of Hilton Prague hotel with almost 800 rooms to your CV
Passion about bar & mixology
Experience in previous bar, little one
Smile and very positive attitude to the work
Willingness to take various trainings and to grow within our hotel and Hilton chain
VISA or working permit for Czech Republic REQUIRED
Language required: English.
Award-winning hotel in the heart of Prague
We are Hilton Prague hotels - Cluster properties 5 minutes walking distance of each other. An ideal location, between the historic Old Town and the business district, combines with great service at Hilton Prague & Hilton Prague Old Town. All of Prague’s major attractions and shopping centers are within easy reach and the airport is just a 25 minute drive away. From delicious cuisine and stylish guest rooms, to our health club and meeting facilities, you’ll find an impressive list of amenities here at the hotel. But just don’t take our word for it – plan your stay and see why we’ve been awarded ‘Best Hotel in the Czech Republic’ for six consecutive years now.