Cluster Meeting and Events Sales Executive
About the job
A Cluster Meeting, and Events (M&E) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of meeting, conferences, events and related group reservations by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will I be doing?
A Cluster Meeting, and Events (M&E) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of meeting, conferences, events and related group reservations by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Cluster M&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Cluster Meeting and Events (M&E) Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Meeting and Events (M&E) Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Confident telephone manner
· High level of IT skills
· Excellent grooming standards
· Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
· Demonstrated previous experience working in the Meeting and Events function
· Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Award-winning hotel in the heart of Prague
We are Hilton Prague hotels - Cluster properties 5 minutes walking distance of each other. An ideal location, between the historic Old Town and the business district, combines with great service at Hilton Prague & Hilton Prague Old Town. All of Prague’s major attractions and shopping centers are within easy reach and the airport is just a 25 minute drive away. From delicious cuisine and stylish guest rooms, to our health club and meeting facilities, you’ll find an impressive list of amenities here at the hotel. But just don’t take our word for it – plan your stay and see why we’ve been awarded ‘Best Hotel in the Czech Republic’ for six consecutive years now.