We are currently recruiting a Food & Beverage/Conference and Events Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to supervise the service and operation of the Conference & Events Department.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your new role as Conference and Events Supervisor, you will oversee F&B operations and be responsible for engaging with our guests, supervising and supporting your team with daily activities. You will ensure brand service standards are met to the highest quality to ensure our guest''s experience meets their expectations of the Hilton Brand. Reporting to the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a team on a rotating roster, in a fast-paced environment. In your role, you will:
- Lead and support daily Food and Beverage and Conference and Events Operation
- Lead and motivate the team, ensuring that brand standards are met and guest expectations are exceeded
- Train and develop team members, ensuring they maintain a professional manner and are up to date with VIP guest movements, hotel events, local attractions and activities
- Provide a-la-carte and/or buffet style service in line with the Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate would have a passion for Conference and Events and delivering an exceptional customer experience. To be successful in this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow;
- Experience in a Food and Beverage Supervisory role, or strong experience in an F&B service role, preferable within a 5 star hotel environment
- Experience in conference room and basic audio-visual set up
- Experience leading and motivating team members
- Commitment to delivering a luxury dining experience
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-presented, organised and calm personality
- Knowledge of food and wine paring an advantage
- A degree or diploma in Hospitality, Hotel Management an advantage
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive the following and more:
- Competitive benefits such as daily dry-cleaned uniform and hot meal in our Team Member restaurant
- Member of the Hilton GO program giving you access to discounted room and F&B rates worldwide
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3,500 learning programs
- Participate in ongoing recognition programs
- Leadership training and development and worldwide career opportunities
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible