The Kids and Teens Club Animator supervises the activities of all assigned children and teens in the Kid''s and Teen''s Club area and ensure children remain in designated area and ensuring the procedures and policies of the kids and teens club are followed
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring the culture of health and safety awareness in the kids and teens club
- Follow the code of ethics, rules and regulation of kids and teens club
- Greet the parents and children in friendly, welcoming, calm and be helpful at all times
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area and sanitize all the equipment (E.g. toys, etc.)
- Report in case of incident or accident happen during club sessions
- Fulfilling the role of a Kids and Teens Club Animator, you will enthusiastically interact with our younger guests between the ages of 4 - 12, while providing amazing experiences that leave them begging to come back again and again!
- Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems
- Complete Child, Infant and Adult CPR certification within 90 days of employment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Must communicate with children clearly and appropriately using positive language according to their individual needs, ages and stages of development.
- Encourage and empower the children to develop negotiating skills.
- Managing inappropriate behavior
- Maintain highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and regulations.
- Ensures children are signed in and only picked up by parent that signed child in.
- Sanitizes and organizes Kid'' and teen''s club room during and at end of shift.
- Participate in the overall safety, comfort and cleanliness of facility.
- Reports immediately broken toys or equipment to supervisor.
What are we looking for?
High School Graduate or equivalent required.
Certificate in adult and Kids CPR, First aid Certificate, Child care certificate
Previous Customer Service experience, within the Hospitality Industry, is preferred
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
Intermediate English language skills
Basic computer knowledge
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible