A Kitchen / Laundry technician with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical and mechanical equipments related emergency calls.
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen / Laundry technician, you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical and mechanical equipment at various kitchens in the hotel and emergency requests promptly. Specifically, a Kitchen technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that equipment and lighting is working properly
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen & Laundry Technician serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in Electrical trade.
- Minimum of five (3) years working experience in Engineering Department of a Five Star Hotel.
- Knowledge of Engineering Operations in the Hotel.
- Previous experience in operation and maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical equipment in Commercial Kitchen/Laundry.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain Commercial Kitchen/Laundry equipment and related installations in the Hotel.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotels-Hospitals experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible