This position is responsible for delivering World-Class service and support to Owners, Management Companies, General Managers and Sales Leaders throughout the EMEA. This position will be part of the Team in our BMS Centre, supporting our Suites & Focused Service hotels.
• This position will have a specific focus on the customer and operational functions, including guest experience, quality assurance, training, brand standards
• The role will also lead the analysis of key performance indicators across the portfolio for all hotels, identifying trends and opportunities so we are then able to strategically place support actions and activities and then monitor their ROI.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
This position will serve as the front-line response for tactical questions relating to hotel operations, sales, revenue maximisation, e-commerce, marketing and all other Brand related questions. In addition, this position will regularly connect with hotels - these connections may include in depth preparation and analysis, consultations, follow-up sessions to monitor progress and refine direction based on results achieved. This position interacts with business partners via telephone, email, webex calls, and through in-person consultations and meetings.
Average Percent of Time %
Organising and Planning Activities 50 %
• Act as day-to-day contact for hotel teams, Management companies and ownership groups to support with providing strategic guidance for all aspects of the brand with a specific focus on customer and operational functions
• Navigate hotel teams through our company''s internal resources, processes and systems, as it relates to all aspects of the business
• Prepare, execute and follow up on performance management consultations/solutions for hotel leaders
• Ensure and support the execution of Brand training programs
• Lead and encourage hotel teams to engage with Brand Culture
• Guide hotel teams in the creation of brand-approved materials, to support the hotels'' success in the market
• Support with the opening, renovations or transitions of any hotels where required by the Senior Manager
• Develop, build, execute and follow up on virtual learning for hotel leaders, liaising with internal partners where required
• Connect with the Brand leadership on the necessary support of hotels within the region
Project Management Activities 30%
• Lead the evolution of the regional self-solving platform for hotel leaders, including analysis of trends, development and build of resources and/or content, maintenance of the platform and liaise/coordinate with partners and vendors where needed
• Serve as an internal champion for the team as identified and agreed by the Senior Manager
• Event Management for annual brand events in the EMEA region
Controlling Activities 20 %
• Ensure timely follow-up and ownership with all required information
• Direct hotels to ensure all guest-facing materials are aligned to brand standard and quality
• Analyse data for commercial, service, loyalty and quality assurance for individual hotels and portfolios to Identify areas of opportunity when hotel or management company portfolio requires further attention. Communicate these opportunities and needs to the performance managers, directors or senior leadership where needed for actions to be taken. Conduct follow up and measure ROI success to enable strategic decision making.
What are we looking for?
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Participation in GM/Sales Leader training, brand conferences, team meetings and other required events/meetings involving travel.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
• Experience on property (with administrative skills) or in a corporate role.
• High School / GED or equivalent
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to work individually and within a team (remote connections with team members included).
• A second fluent language
• IT Skills – Microsoft.
• Experience in handling multiple projects. Strong organizer and coordinator.
• The ability to communicate with multiple audiences at various levels, from owners, directors to hotel leaders and team members.
• Experience on property and in a corporate role.
• BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent
• Additional languages both verbal and written..
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience using PMS, Guest Experience platforms, Revenue Management systems and Salesforce.
- Job type
- Watford, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract