Hilton has a requirement for A Fixed Term Maternity Cover inour Sales Support Team. The post holder will provide administrative support onday-to-day departmental operations as required by the needs of the business.They will be required to relieve Senior Members of RFP Support ofadministrative detail to support but not limited to preparation of trainingdocumentation, Quality Checks, Absence and Time Management Reviews andRecording. They will be available tocreate and maintain process documentation. Excellent communication skills at all levels, an ability to work underpressure and discreet handling of all business will be required.
Coordinator requirements are to support the administrative,auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processesof multiple Hilton Worldwide Sales Teams including Association, BTS, Corporate,Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Lead Management Services (LMS),Leisure and Luxury. Coordinators partner with Executive Directors, ManagingDirectors, Directors, Managers and Sales Representatives across the HiltonWorldwide Sales teams on support of accounts, elimination of duplicated effortand further automation and optimization of business processes, and new,value-added and differentiated services. Coordinators work with Sales SupportManagement to support a culture aligned with Hilton Worldwide Sales andCommercial Services, evolving our teams into the most sought after partners inhospitality, freeing up seller''s time, and driving efficiency, consistency andgovernance to maximize performance and drive results.
What will it be liketo work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries andterritories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an opendoor to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millionsof travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. Ifyou appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be justthe person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''swith Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests,Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Depending on location as a Coordinator & Office Supportyour specific responsibilities can be expected to include:
• Group Lead, meeting space and/or transient RFP deliveryand follow-up on behalf of accounts and account owners which involves callsupport for accounts, customers, and hotels
• Data requests from accounts and account owners from avariety of sales systems, development of insightful reporting, and integrationinto output like B2B Marketing''s QBR decks
• Group hit list updates on behalf of account owners andparticipation in the audits and appeals process to ensure hotels provide a fulland accurate accounting of booking credit
• Inbox coverage for specific account owners to cover out ofoffice situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts either throughGuest Assistance or directly with hotels
• Expenses, invoices, travel and events support as neededbased on the demands of specific account owners and the availability of pooledsupport resources to assist
• Daily reviews of available performance reporting focusedon business demands and action plans to address opportunities within theirrespective Hilton Worldwide Sales team
• Regular discussions with Managers that cover dailyperformance, initiatives and objectives details, and personal development,providing 360 degree feedback and course correcting
• Regular individual and combined team calls and meetingswith the BTS, Group and Leisure support teams to discuss team performance,action plans and objectives updates
• Regular big rock calls/meetings with Sales Supportleadership for short visual updates and pulse checks on current initiatives,goals and objectives progress, and commitments to next steps
• Participating in recurring, educational, team-building,and cross-team events within and between the Sales Support offices inconsultation with the Hilton Worldwide Sales teams
• Developing ideas to solve the team''s current stressors,processes taking up the majority of each team''s time, contributors to work/lifebalance issues, and areas resources are being wasted
• Maintenance of Sales Support best practice documentationfor all administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management, and RFPmanagement processes that support exceeding team benchmarks and goalsconsistently
• Informing the automation and streamlining needs of HiltonWorldwide Sales using MS Access, SQL and VBA solutions and engaging withCommercial and IT teams on Sales system enhancement testing
• Rewards and recognition including Circle of Excellence,Birthdays/Service Anniversaries, High Fives/Catch Me at My Best, Spirit/CEOLight & Warmth Awards, and Sales Support-specific programs
• Engaging with accounts, account owners and B2B Marketingon best practices to educate Sales Support and their BTS, Group and Leisureaccounts on Hilton''s features and benefits
• Engaging with other Sales Support teams on opportunitiesto support key accounts most efficiently and engaging with those BTS, Group andLeisure teams on best practices that provide a consistent customer experience
• Relieve management/Team Leads of administrative detail,all projects
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress toManager deadlines
• Compiling materials and maintain employee database recordsfor Absence and Time Management
• Take ownership of specific tasks when required and takethrough to completion.
• Support specific tasks to ensure deadlines are met
• Creates and maintains process documentation includingregular review for content relevancy.
• Prepare Meeting agendas for Manager, arrange meetingfacilities act as note taker and prepare action minutes.
• Routinely re-order department supplies
• Any and all other job duties as assigned
What benefits will Ireceive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary andholiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go HiltonTeam Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you,your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range ofexcellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization likeHilton.
• Some proficiency with MS Access/SQL/VBA/Visio, Tableau orMicroStrategy applications
- Job type
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration