The Regional Manager, Risk Management will assist with oversight of the international casualty insurance programme(s), coordinate in-country insurance needs, manage and authorise international liability claims within established authority levels and partner with corporate offices and hotels to be a general risk management resource.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Assist in the coordination and administration of the international casualty insurance program including but not limited to: gathering renewal information, hotel program communication and new hotel enrolment.
• Evaluate current international in-country insurance placements and develop recommendations for appropriate risk finance techniques and manage subsequent renewals.
• Work with Guest Assistance and Hotels to resolve minor issues that do not give rise to a formal claim.
• Review claims for appropriate claims handling, expense control and reserving in accordance with Hilton/insurance carrier(s) best practices and jurisdictional/regulatory requirements resulting in closures.
• Conduct claim reviews with insurance carrier(s) to move claims to settlement and closure.
• Resolve issues between participating hotels and insurance carrier(s).
• Report to the Vice President all matters that exceed reserve/settlement authority and critical escalation issues.
• Run reports as needed to analyse data and report trends to the Vice President.
• Collaborate with Safety & Security, hotels and insurance carrier(s) to identify trends, evaluate potential remedial measures and prevent losses.
• Develop programs and training materials to support claims and insurance education within the hotel portfolio and provide training when needed/requested.
• Serve as general risk resource to the region assigned through building relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
• Other projects/duties as assigned.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
• BA / BS / Bachelor''s Degree, or equivalent qualification
• Significant relevant experience in a corporate Risk Management and/or Claims function, Insurance Carrier, or Insurance Broker environment
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• MA / MS / Master''s Degree, or equivalent qualification
• Relevant professional certification, e.g. Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Claims (AIC), or related UK certification (eg. Certificate, Diploma or Advance Diploma in Insurance)
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Watford, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible